In this post, I showed you how quickly you can add a Twitter follow button to your website.
However, if you are wanting to do the same on your WordPress site, there is a few additional steps you need to follow.
Once you have the code from step 2, you will need to do the following in your WordPress site.
- Login to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Go to Appearance then Widgets
- Now, drag a Text (Arbitrary text or HTML) widget to one of the available sidebars.
- I chose the Main Sidebar for my site.
- Now, click the Text widge to open it up and copy the code from Twitter into this area, so it looks something like this.
You will notice that I left the Title blank. You’ll also notice that I added the <center></center> tag to the code. This is to ensure that the button is centred in the widget.
- Click Save and Close and you’re done!
You should now have the Twitter follow button on your WordPress site, like I have on my site 🙂
Thanks for reading!Thank Sri 🙂